Going places? RainCaper has you covered. Enjoy functional art with a reverse-opening umbrella – the hands-free operation lets you talk, text and travel in style.
American Impressionist Childe Hassam’s Celia Thaxter's Garden, Isles of Shoals, Maine depicts a gorgeous wildflower garden by the sea; it was cultivated by poet Celia Thaxter. Enjoy poetic style in any weather with a Hassam Celia’s Garden reverse umbrella; a double canopy displays artwork on both the top and interior of the umbrella. The print as interpreted on the inside-out umbrella is true to the original art.
Inverted umbrella double canopies won’t snag hair; you'll look radiant, rain or shine. The unique inside-out construction captures rain to keep cars and floors dry, and the free-standing umbrella design eliminates the need for an umbrella stand. A must-have accessory for museum patrons; matches the Hassam’s Celia Thaxter's Garden, Isles of Shoals, Maine RainCaper travel cape.
Warning: Repels rain; attracts attention!
- Large 48” arc offers maximum coverage
- Reverse (inside-out) Stick Umbrella is 31.5” long
- Hands-free handle lets you hold phone, bag or drink
- No more damp devices, soggy purses or wet car seats
- 8 unbreakable fiberglass ribs
- Double canopies hide the frame; won’t snag hair
- Design is visible both inside and on top of umbrella
- Convenient self-standing design
- Weighs just 1.1 lbs